Overall Review

June 30th, 2015
He is the only doctor we've ever had who made us feel that he really cared about us. We are so sorry to see him retire from his practice. We don't believe we will ever find another doctor like him. We wish him all the best in his retirement.

May 16th, 2014
There are better choices
I've seen Rohrs since I was a child but have recently switched to a new doctor. Wait times regularly exceed one hour in the waiting room and another 30-60 minutes in the exam room. However, once he arrives, he will spend as much time as you need with him without rushing. Has a bizarre obsession with Vitamin D supplements which he claims is a panacea for all sorts of ailments. Before you leave, he will insist on trying to start conversations about religion and politics even if you do not engage at all. Office staff is nice but just plain overworked and is terrible about following up with test results, prescriptions, etc.

April 21st, 2014
Mother
Ive been going to Dr. Rohrs since I was a kid. I have had a lot of health issues and he was right there with me. Now I see Joel and he is just as caring and insightful. I feel very well taken care of.

January 1st, 2014
Blessed
Dr.Jonathon Rohr's, is very well educated. Dr. and the Nurses, and Aides that works for him, are very nice and knowledgeable, courteous, and the office and patient waiting area is comfortable. There are times that Dr. Rohr's may be running behind, because, someone is very ill and that patient may need Dr. Rohr's Time more so on any given Day. Or a Patient can run late and it can make it hard for others patients as they have to wait longer for someone that MAY run behind for their appointment. Dr.Rohr's cares for his patients,

February 4th, 2012
Rohrs and his staff are wonderful
Dr. Rohrs is such a wonderful doctor. My parents see him. Me and my sister grew up seeing him. And now my husband and me see him. Plus I'm soon going to have my children go there too. You always feel like you are being taken care of. He is a very caring doctor. He always takes the time to make sure you are being taken care of. He is very patient, he listens to you and the problems you may be having, and helps you. We have been so satisfied. We even see Joel and we have been very satisfied.

December 12th, 2011
Known Dr. Rohrs since a resident at Toledo Hospital.
Best GP I have ever known! He is kind, thorough and experienced. My only objectiom is that he no longer makes rounds at local hospitals.

July 20th, 2009
One of the best doctors I have ever seen. He will talk with you as long as needed and will openly discuss any medical problem with you. He is very meticulus and will search out all avenues to find out what is wrong with you. Great doctor in spite of the wait time in the office.