The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Root
Dr. Jonathan Root, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Charles, MO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Root is affiliated with SSM St Joseph Hospital-West, SSM St Joseph Health Center - Wentzville and SSM St Joseph Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Root has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Root is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.
Dr. Jonas Singer
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint Charles, MO38
Dr. Filippo Ferrigni
Saint Charles, MO41
Dr. James Freeman
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Charles, MO35