Dr. Jonathan Roper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Roper?

April 30th, 2014

patient

Dr Roper is an excellent knowledgeable doctor. I will refer others to him.

February 20th, 2014

Ego in the way of patient care

10 levels of laminectomy divided into two surgeries & an L5-S1 fusion. More pain 6 months post surgery than pre-surgical and completely dismissed by Dr. Roper. Absolutely would not consider the possibility that he screwed up. Went outside Kaiser for second opinion. Was told MRI was wrong imaging because of metal / refraction and that either the bone is fractured where screws enter and/or screws too long hitting soft tissue. When I asked Dr Roper what I could do he told me to take it up with Pain Management or my primary doc and got up to end the consult... Worst patient care I have ever experienced. Protecting his win-loss record is more important to him than helping patients.

October 18th, 2013

Great Surgeon!

From the first visit to the last, Dr. Roper gave me exceptional care. He not only answered all my questions, he explained the problem, and how to correct it. He had a great sense of humor and spent as much time with me as I needed until I felt at ease. His work was impeccable. I have seen several scars on others who had the same surgery, and it was evident they had a scar. You can barely see my scar, and I attribute this to Dr Roper's expertise. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 7th, 2012

Dr Roper has performed 10 levels of laminectomy on my spine in two seperate surgeries. He is a great surgeon with a good balance of self confidence, sense of humor and excellent bedside manner. He spendt the time necessary to be certain I was comfortable with everything and explains things very well. Certainly would recommend him to anyone in need of a good spine doc.

August 11th, 2010

Felt very cared for. Surgeon seemed very knowledgable. Answered all my questions and set me at ease.

November 5th, 2009

Dr. Roper is a great spinal surgeon and would recommend him to anyone. I think he has a good bedside manner and has a great sense of humor, I think that is very important when having such a serious surgery.

September 23rd, 2008

Dr.Jonathan Roper, (Kaiser Dr)

Not optomistic about surgical outcome from a everyday surgery. Does not respond to simple questions by pt. Takes several months to reply and does not leave potential surgical patient feeling confident that he is the best choice for the surgery

January 16th, 2017