A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rosand is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosand, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Traumatic Cerebral Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosand graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosand has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Rosand M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Rosand practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosand practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.