Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosand, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Traumatic Cerebral Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosand graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosand has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans