A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Rosen practice?
Dr. Jonathan Rosen practices Family Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Family Physicians.