A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbluth
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbluth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbluth graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenbluth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Z Rosenbluth MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Z. Rosenbluth practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Oncologists.