A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbluth graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenbluth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Zvi Rosenbluth MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Z. Rosenbluth practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Oncologists.