A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbluth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbluth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbluth graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenbluth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Z Rosenbluth MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Z. Rosenbluth practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Oncologists.