A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Rosenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons and Bryn Mawr Surgeons.