Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
101 S Bryn Mawr Ave
Ste 300
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
610-525-1000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He's scary-good. Changed my life, and took almost no time to do it, neither.  |  show details
by Born-again fencer. on Apr 28th, 2014

This man is SHARP. He is a top-of-the-rotation ace. I had carpal tunnel release surgery on both hands at 30. Could be a suspect diagnosis despite confirming EMG; he cut right through the clatter of 'let's wait-and-see,' scheduled it, operated on each within two weeks of each other and has been exquisite since. Seriously, it is dizzying hearing him walk around that office and explain to his patients how to advocate for themselves to their other doctors, lay out precise issues of contingency with any course of treatment, and run that ship tight. Likes seeing patients feel better, and has that crucial sense of responsibility and empathy one wants driving one's provider in her or his decision-making. Highly recommended, as is Dr. Wehbe: Halladay/Lee, circa 2009.

|  J.R.Designs  |  show details
by Janice Rzepnicki on Oct 7th, 2013

I am recuperating after my first carpal tunnel procedure. My next one is in a week. I must say, I was drawn to write a review to compliment those responsible for this undertaking. I am a busy interior designer and I use my hands in all aspects of my work. I was very nervous about the thought of surgery on my hands. I did my research and am so glad I picked Dr. Rosenfeld and his wonderful staff to help me. It has been one week since my surgery and I cannot believe how much relief and flexibility I have with my hand already. I am relieved physically and emotionally and couldn't be happier.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

I came to this doctor with a wrist/hand injury and already had MRI and X-Ray, the whole time I'm sitting in the exam room waiting to be seen by the doctor he's yelling at his staff that it's completely unacceptable that I came in prepared with MRI Report and Images. When he finally came to see me he was yelling so loudly that my wife could hear the whole conversation in the waiting room. He was telling me that he hates when people come in with these unusual pain problems that start for no apparent reason. He said that he could not help me or relieve my pain until I further drastically injure myself so he knows what's wrong. He didn't care what the report of the MRI said since he believes it will ALWAYS find something wrong even if there wasn't something wrong, he was more interested in another body part that isn't even of his profession then actually addressing my wrist problem. He couldn't even tell me if the wrist stabilizer was the right size for me, he was like how would I know, well gee I don't know this is your job!

by Jennifer DiSantis on Mar 29th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld! I have used him not once, but twice for Carpal Tunnel Endoscopic Surgery in both hands. Once for the left hand in 2008 and again for the right in 2012. I can say that as of today, both hands are back to normal 100%. I felt very comfortable and trusted him. He knows his stuff! Both surgeries were very simple and the downtime was minimal one week or less. I followed the orders of therapy, first at the office my first week of follow-up and then the rest every day at home. I wasn't in any extreme pain, nothing an Ibuprofen or two couldn't take care of. Every visit was thorough and helpful. He is just an all around very nice doctor. I cannot thank him enough! If you need a hand doctor, he is the one you want! I would recommend him to everyone I know.

|  Carpal Tunnel Release (both hands; in 3 weeks)  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I had both hands done for Carpal Tunnel release (one three weeks after the other) and my recovery was nothing short of phenomenal...no pain (some discomfort), but have about 95% use of the 3 week old hand and 50% in the one done 4 days ago...typing this response with no problems at all. Dr. Rosenfeld is very precise and a very skilled surgeon.

Sep 6th, 2012

I have had nothing but good results from Dr. Roasenfeld and his entire staff. They are nothing but professional and very understanding to your problem. I would recommend any one of my family and friends to go and see Dr. Rosenfeld.

|  Best Docs in Town!!!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Someone recommended Dr Rosenfeld to me for my Carpal Tunnel and I am so blessed that they did. Not only did he thoroughly explain the whole procedure but he made me feel comfortable. After the surgery, I saw the therapists at the practice and they were just as amazing. It's been over a year now and I feel great. No more problems and there's barely a scar! Another thing about their office that I really appreciated was, you never had to wait for an appointment. They always made sure I was seen right away. If anyone needs a hand dr. this is definitely the place to be.

Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Rosenfeld treated me for a fractured wrist. My recovery was over the course of 4 months and I could not be happier with the care he provided. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He made me feel like a person, not just a number. I would encourage anyone with a hand or wrist problem to seek his advice for treatment.

|  Very skilled.  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

I am so glad I left Rothman Institute to follow Dr Rosenfeld to his office in Bryn Mawr. The Pennsylvania Hand Center treats you like a person and a friend. The Hand Therapists there are incredible. I am so thankful for their care.

|  Ugly scar  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr. Rosenfeld did my carpal tunnel surgeries just under two years ago, when I was a patient of his through the Rothman Institute. Stitches were removed at his office the PA Hand Center, which was kind of dirty and downscale by a therapist. Not a doctor. Not a nurse. I kept seeing something black in the wound, that looked like a bit of thread. I assumed it was a stitch. He told me it wasn't. One day in the shower, the piece of thread slid out of the wound; so much for it not being a thread! Anyway, I am left with a very ugly scar on that hand, and am always worried that people will think I tried to commit suicide or something! It's that bad! Go to anyone but Rosenfeld! (And I notice he's no longer affiliated with Rothman; no surprise there.)