Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
Happy with the surgery performed by Dr. Rosenfeld.
Dr. Rosenfeld performed an ulnar nerve release on my left elbow, and I recommend him highly. The numbness I had been experiencing in my fingers was all but eliminated as soon as I awoke from surgery. I am now six weeks removed from surgery and do not have any issues. The biggest compliment I can give to Dr. Rosenfeld is that I plan to return to him to have my carpal tunnel surgery done.

November 8th, 2016
Got to hand it to him -- He changed the wrist of my life!
Wonderful doctor and team! I was able to schedule quickly and get examined very professionally by this surgeon and his team. I had endured my carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands, about 12 years of daily pain, stiffness, numbness or tingling, also off and on night pains waking me up. I tried to use stretching and massage to avoid surgery, but things got worse. I also had the daily annoyance of a trigger finger, which also required surgery. Dr. Rosenfeld solved it all in two quick outpatient surgeries. Dr. Rosenfeld was highly recommended by my family doctor as well as a friend. Dr. Rosenfeld had a calm and relaxing attitude at all times. His technician at the Bryn Mawr office tested my nerves, then we scheduled my for two surgeries, one for each hand, at the Surgery Center in Paoli, which also deserves a 5-star review -- clean and efficient. I received immediate relief from the day and night pains and waking! Both surgeries were on-time, no fuss, no pain, and I can hardly find find the scars, a total of 3, each about 3/8" across. I have bigger scars from scratches! Dr. Rosenfeld is a straight-forward fellow, and spends plenty of time answering questions -- I had a lot. Equally important he has a fine team of professionals assisting, with rehab on site, though I did not need rehab; and all are very welcoming folks I had wanted to wait a while to see how things went before writing my review and 't's been three months now... and I am still very pleased to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld and his team.

October 16th, 2016
I am very grateful that Dr. Rosenfeld and I crossed paths. He repaired a severed tendon and partially severed nerve in my finger. I went to the office on Arcola Rd. He is honest and communicates very well with patients. Excellent hand therapy staff. I am almost 6 months post op and I have minimal scarring and have regained most of my strength and ability of the finger that he repaired. I had a very good outcome with my surgery and during office visits, I could see that Dr. Rosenfeld was proud of the work that he had done. I highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2016
Talented, Honest and Direct
Saw Dr. Rosenfeld after cutting finger on table saw. He scheduled microsurgery for the next day. He is a very talented surgeon...three months later, finger looks good and works nearly perfectly. He is honest and direct. We knew just what to expect. His staff is super, friendly and considerate and efficient. Glad to be healed and very grateful.

May 6th, 2016
After a lot of research and talking to people who had successful hand surgeries, I decided to see Dr. Rosenfeld. Why I waited so long and suffered through years of misery is beyond! After two Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel release surgeries (each hand) and trigger thumb surgery, I finally have relief. Post surgery I had absolutely no pain and very little rehabilitation. Dr. Rosenfeld is an amazing, competent surgeon. Thank you. I saw in Collegeville office which is very nice.

July 18th, 2015
A fall on black ice led me to the ER where x-rays revealed a fracture of my left radius. I was referred to Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld, a hand surgeon at Bryn Mawr. He showed the x-rays to me and gave the options of surgery versus casting.He didn't dictate what I had to do but made me a partner in decision-making. When the cast was removed I started therapy in his office. The results were better than expected.I am appreciative of the kindness and skills of his entire staff. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

April 28th, 2014
He's scary-good. Changed my life, and took almost no time to do it, neither.
This man is SHARP. He is a top-of-the-rotation ace. I had carpal tunnel release surgery on both hands at 30. Could be a suspect diagnosis despite confirming EMG; he cut right through the clatter of 'let's wait-and-see,' scheduled it, operated on each within two weeks of each other and has been exquisite since. Seriously, it is dizzying hearing him walk around that office and explain to his patients how to advocate for themselves to their other doctors, lay out precise issues of contingency with any course of treatment, and run that ship tight. Likes seeing patients feel better, and has that crucial sense of responsibility and empathy one wants driving one's provider in her or his decision-making. Highly recommended, as is Dr. Wehbe: Halladay/Lee, circa 2009.

October 7th, 2013
J.R.Designs
I am recuperating after my first carpal tunnel procedure. My next one is in a week. I must say, I was drawn to write a review to compliment those responsible for this undertaking. I am a busy interior designer and I use my hands in all aspects of my work. I was very nervous about the thought of surgery on my hands. I did my research and am so glad I picked Dr. Rosenfeld and his wonderful staff to help me. It has been one week since my surgery and I cannot believe how much relief and flexibility I have with my hand already. I am relieved physically and emotionally and couldn't be happier.

June 28th, 2013
Unprofessional
I came to this doctor with a wrist/hand injury and already had MRI and X-Ray, the whole time I'm sitting in the exam room waiting to be seen by the doctor he's yelling at his staff that it's completely unacceptable that I came in prepared with MRI Report and Images. When he finally came to see me he was yelling so loudly that my wife could hear the whole conversation in the waiting room. He was telling me that he hates when people come in with these unusual pain problems that start for no apparent reason. He said that he could not help me or relieve my pain until I further drastically injure myself so he knows what's wrong. He didn't care what the report of the MRI said since he believes it will ALWAYS find something wrong even if there wasn't something wrong, he was more interested in another body part that isn't even of his profession then actually addressing my wrist problem. He couldn't even tell me if the wrist stabilizer was the right size for me, he was like how would I know, well gee I don't know this is your job!

March 29th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld! I have used him not once, but twice for Carpal Tunnel Endoscopic Surgery in both hands. Once for the left hand in 2008 and again for the right in 2012. I can say that as of today, both hands are back to normal 100%. I felt very comfortable and trusted him. He knows his stuff! Both surgeries were very simple and the downtime was minimal one week or less. I followed the orders of therapy, first at the office my first week of follow-up and then the rest every day at home. I wasn't in any extreme pain, nothing an Ibuprofen or two couldn't take care of. Every visit was thorough and helpful. He is just an all around very nice doctor. I cannot thank him enough! If you need a hand doctor, he is the one you want! I would recommend him to everyone I know.

September 25th, 2012
Carpal Tunnel Release (both hands; in 3 weeks)
I had both hands done for Carpal Tunnel release (one three weeks after the other) and my recovery was nothing short of phenomenal...no pain (some discomfort), but have about 95% use of the 3 week old hand and 50% in the one done 4 days ago...typing this response with no problems at all. Dr. Rosenfeld is very precise and a very skilled surgeon.

September 6th, 2012
I have had nothing but good results from Dr. Roasenfeld and his entire staff. They are nothing but professional and very understanding to your problem. I would recommend any one of my family and friends to go and see Dr. Rosenfeld.