Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Rosin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.