A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rosin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Rosin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Rosin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Northbrook Ophthalmologists.