A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans