A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rosin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rosin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Rosin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Rosin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rosin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.