A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ross, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ross, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Ross practice?
Dr. Jonathan Ross practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Methuen, MA.
See Lawrence Neurologists.