Overall Review

June 14th, 2015
Didn't seem to care

January 18th, 2015
Had to wait over an hour for appointment. Poor bedside manner. Rude and condescending at times. Did not really do anything for my mother. Basically he said she has dementia and there is nothing we can do about it.

April 15th, 2014
Could take him or leave him
The first time I saw him I told him I was getting dizzy spells and passing out. I am epileptic and thought it could be related to that condition. Since they were not necessarily related directly to my seizures, he asked "So what do you want me o do about it. They are not seizures?" He said it calmly but in a condescending tone. It was not until I told him I did not know who else to talk to. Only then did he say I had come to the right place but told me to just let him know if it continued. Also, last time I visited him concerning my seizures, he prescribed a medicine that should start a smaller dose, but it turned out he sent in for a higher dose. When I looked into it after the side effects became too much to deal with, the medicine is not recommended for those who have suffered from anxiety, which I have a history of. I understand I should be my own advocate and look into this before hand, but he is the doctor and I assumed he would have taken that into consideration before having me take it, especially in such a high dose. He seems like a nice person, but is not one of the friendliest doctors I've encountered. I am moving on to another doctor.

February 22nd, 2012
he is the best
The Dr. has been my doctor for many years. I would not be alive without him.He is a peach too! VERY rare.