A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rothberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rothberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Rothberg MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rothberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rothberg practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.