Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rothman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Stuart Rothman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rothman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rothman practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westborough, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.