Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Robert & Brenda Duvall on Jun 4th, 2016

Outstanding doctor. I trust completely.

Same Doctor for 2003 and 2016 procedure. show details Same Doctor for 2003 and 2016 procedure.
Feb 17th, 2016

Everyone was superb. Dr. Rotker epitome of professionalism in addressing issue, need for procedure, possible consequences and explanation of my questions.

by Silvia C. H., Murfreesboro, TN on Feb 2nd, 2016

My experience has always been excellent. As an MD, Dr. Rotker is thorough, clear as he describes a medical condition, and he really cares. He is trustworthy, and not at all pushy when he suggests endoscopies or a potential surgical procedure. I have a condition that will always require a gastroenterologist, and I want that specialist to be Dr. Rocker. And the staff of his practice is top notch.

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
by Theresa Elder-Smith on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr Rotker is excellent. He has patience and takes time to make sure you understand his directions. The perfect doctor for my ulcerative colitis and keeping me healthy.

by Melinda Smirh. on Dec 22nd, 2015

My visit with Dr. Rotker was pleasant and he was very cheerful and had a pleasing personality. The staff were kind and helpful also.

Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Rotker was VERY condescending. Very demeaning. No help!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Debbie Knaggs on Jun 11th, 2014

I had already been to 2 hospitals for severe pain in the upper abdominal area, all kinds of test and was sent home from both hospitals with pain medication and antacids. The pain still persisted and was getting more severe so I made an appointment with Dr. Rotker and was told he was pretty certain it was my gallbladder. After other testing he confirmed it within a couple days and had me set up with a surgeon within the hour and surgery followed the next day. If I have any problems with gastro again this is who I will see. I highly recommend this doctor, he never gave up trying to find out what was wrong!!!

May 2nd, 2011

He was absolutely a great doc. His staff were also so helpful and gracious when I needed questions answered or appointments made.