A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Routh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Routh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Routh graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Routh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Routh MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Routh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Routh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Routh practices Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.