More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Rozan
Dr. Jonathan Rozan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Allergy. Dr. Rozan is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital - North and Metropolitan Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Rozan has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jonathan Rozan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sanjay Bakshi
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
New York, NY 0.12 mi26
Dr. Suelane Ouro-Rodrigues
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
New York, NY 0.12 mi29
Dr. Kunjan Patel
New York, NY 0.14 mi14