A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rubens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rubens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rubens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Samuel Rubens MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Rubens practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rubens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Rubens practices Emergency Medicine near High Point, NC.
See High Point Emergency Physicians.