A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rubenstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan N Rubenstein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan N. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Rubenstein practices Urology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Urologists.