A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ruzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ruzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ruzi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Ruzi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Ruzi practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ruzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ruzi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.