A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Duncan, Orthopaedic Back & Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Central Cord Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Epidural Spinal Hematoma
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurologic Manifestations
- Open Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Scott Duncan MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Duncan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.