Dr. Jonathan Evans MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2015
Please find another Doctor. He is an awful Pediatric Gastroenterologist. He is terrible with children and is an awful diagnostician. Please for the love of your child do not visit this man.

March 8th, 2011
He did all the talking
He needed to listen to what was going on. My son has acid reflux and threw up in his waiting room. Yet he didn't seem interested in hearing anything. I am glad his resident doctor came in first, she listened to what was going on to make a diagnosis. He prescribed Prevacid claiming that is the only medicine FDA approved for infants. I found that's inaccurate. $80 later this compounded special pharmacy medicine we waited 3 days for did nothing. So after a week I stopped giving it to him. They never call me back, I always wait on hold and I'm still waiting for test results. This doctor wasted my time and money and most of all my baby is still suffering.

July 16th, 2009
He is an excellent physician. He is thorough and professional. Even though he doesn't come across as very warm, he is truly caring. As a mom of a liver patient, I am grateful for the care he has provided my child these past eleven years.

October 15th, 2008
not too thrilled.
I don't really feel like he addressed the issue. I kind of felt like he thought I was a stupid over worried 1st time mom and like he gave me a very simple go away type of solution.

October 11th, 2015