A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gross is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gross, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Gross MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Gross practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Gross practices General Practice, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York General Practitioners and New York Radiologists.