A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Levine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Levine MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Levine practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.