A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Levine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Levine MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Levine practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Levine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.