A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lieberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lieberman practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.