Dr. Jonathan Lieberman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Lieberman?

September 7th, 2014

The best and most caring doctor I have ever seen...

Unfortunately, I have to spend time with many doctors and Dr. Lieberman is the kindest and most knowledgable doctor that I have ever encountered. He will return calls in the evening and on weekends and always makes sure that I understand all test results and options. I am so happy that I found him.

March 21st, 2014

Maybe the doctor himself is writing his own evaluation...

What do you expect from a Kaiser doc who does nothing but seeing patients without keeping up with advances in medicine? Jon Lieberman wouldn't share a tear if all of his patients drop dead tomorrow. He would be worried about getting sued..

March 26th, 2012

HE'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!!! THE BEST!!!

December 28th, 2010

Are we seeing the same doctor????

I've been seeing Dr. Lieberman for over 4 years (maybe more, I just can't remember) and I feel he is very responsive to my questions and concerns and has answered my emails (via the Kaiser email system)in a very timely manner. He facilitated my transplant evaluation at UCSF when my kidney function (or lack of) met program requirements. As patients we need to take some responsibility for our health too, don't sit back and wait to be "cured" - ask questions and follow through and comply with the Doctor's orders. Yes, kidney disease is scary. There is no cure, yet much can be done to keep our quality of life, but nothing can be accomplished if the communication is not a 2 way street.

July 23rd, 2010

Doesn't care Doesn't listenDoesn't do anything....What a shame!

June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Lieberman is hard to get a hold of.I have seen him in his office half a dozen times but he never says hello when I run into him elsewhere.I am nearing dialysis AND I am SCARED to death!!

October 15th, 2017