Dr. Jonathan Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Thomas?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

Great Doctor

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for 5+ years. He a true professional in every respect. He is friendly, easy to talk to, very thorough and follows up with his patients. We highly recommend Dr. Thomas and his friendly staff.

February 16th, 2014

The Home Town Doctor Is In!

Dr. Thomas is kind, thoughtful, thorough, and patient. He knows about the latest research and always has updates for my family. Every time we visit, I worry we're making him late because he gives everyone his full attention until he has gathered his information. We never feel like a number or that we're in his way to get tot the next person, which is how we felt in other medical offices. His staff is excellent too! So friendly, courteous, helpful & professional! Dr. Thomas is just the kind of doctor we want in our small, but growing, Town!

November 14th, 2013

Good Man

Dr. Thomas was very personable to me, my wife, and my son. He listens, engages, reviews, and recommends. I am glad I walked into his office to get acquainted and check him out. Four stars all across the board for both the doctor and his staff.

October 21st, 2013

My entire family has been patients of Dr. Thomas for a year now. We have a positive experience from day one. The office staff is very warm and knowledgeable. Dr. Thomas relates well to both adults and children and is very calming when you are otherwise worried. There are not enough good things to say about Dr. Thomas and his staff - you have to try them out yourself!

October 16th, 2013

Dr. Thomas is a wonderful conscientious doctor. I have taken each one of my family members to him. I am a registered nurse and have lost faith in a lot of doctors but Dr. Thomas is amazing. He has a great bedside manner and he is current on all of today's medicines. He does not try to order too many tests he only orders what is necessary. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good internal medicine doctor.

April 15th, 2013

Good folks!

Dr. Thomas is very thorough, knowledgeable and pleasant. He takes the time to explain things and shows genuine concern. His staff is equally as accommodating and helpful.

September 13th, 2017