A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Wolf practice?
Dr. Jonathan Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Wolf, Dr. Jon Wolf, Dr. Jonathon Wolf