A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sack, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sack MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Sack practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sack practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Colorectal Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.