Dr. Jonathan Sack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2015

Dr. Sack, you are the best at what you do and we are so grateful to your expertise and knowledge of Crohn's Disease. Thank you for all you have done for our son.

June 7th, 2013

Patient

Actually I tried to get an apapointment with Dr Sack for my father since 4 months ago and still they did not give me any appontment and still waiting, but his taff which her name Temike is so rude and does not care about the patient and they lost my father medical reports 2 times and always they denied, so I am so disaapointed and give up.

February 29th, 2012

unbelievably rude and arrogant

This doctor is unprofessional, rude, and full of himself. Avoid. Other colorectal surgeons at UCLA much better.

October 4th, 2011

Dr. Sack really listens and takes his time. Always feel like he really cares. He makes me feel like there is nowhere more important in the world for him to be when he's seeing me. He answers every question, no matter how many I have. I've never felt like a number. Easily the best doctor I have ever, ever seen. He performed 2 successful surgeries on me. I am still on the the road to recovery, but I have full confidence that I will soon be feeling better than I have in years. Going to Dr. Sack is the 3rd best thing I have ever done in my life (after marrying my husband and having my children)! After my 2nd surgery I really wanted to hug him, but that probably would have been weird. I really cant thank him enough though, he has been a gift from Heaven!

September 24th, 2011

The best colon surgeon in America, bar none. Saved my life and that of several others I know. Caring, compassionate, always on call and always has time for his patients. Follows up in person and truly cares. Plus he is enormously skilled as a surgeon and can do things even when others say it is impossible. If you need colon or rectal surgery there is no-one better than Dr Sack.

September 5th, 2011

Honestly the most competent easy to talk to nicest Dr. I've EVER met. My oncologist told me that Dr Sack was one of 2 surgeons in the country that would even attempt my surgery let alone do it successfully. His bed side manner is remarkable. He came to my room every day and sat down and talked. I never felt rushed. We talked about my case but also about life, kids, wives etc. 20-30 minutes Everyday. I had a post op follow up with the plastic surgeon and Dr. Sack actually worked his schedule around that appointment so that he could say hello and not have me drive back to ucla another time. He saved my life. He's a great man and Dr.

May 16th, 2011

Outstanding skill and bedside manners

There are doctors, and then there are those old-fashioned, caring doctors, competent, but modest and unaffected by their egos... Dr. Sack is definitely one of them. My son needed a very specialized type of surgery, that only a handful of colorectal surgeons are either able or willing to engage in. Dr. Sack was both, and a godsend as such. He also took painstaking care of my son in the weeks following his surgery, and as a result, it was a success. His patience, positive attitude, and overall bedside manners are exemplary. Can't thank him enough, and can't give him enough kudos for the manner in which he fulfilled his Hippocratic Oath towards us. I can only hope other doctors can take his example.

March 21st, 2011

greatest doctor ever

A life-saving wonderful doctor who cannot be recommended highly enough.

January 24th, 2011

The consummate professional, skilled, caring doctor I was looking for

I researched all the top Colorectal Surgeons in the area and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Sack. He saved my life with a surgery that required a lot of skill and experience. Although you don't need to be kind in order to be a top surgeon, it is a bonus to me that he handles all of my endless questions with patience and ease. I feel so blessed to have him as my Doctor. Peace.

August 17th, 2010

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Sack is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is just a fantastic surgeon.

August 3rd, 2010

Very caring.. made me feel like I was the only patient..

April 18th, 2010

HANDS OF AN ANGEL

Dr Jonathan Sack saved my life!! When so many others said they couldn't help me, I started to feel like Humpty Dumpty; but he put me back together again. After a plan of several surgeries he made me whole again. He was always available for my questions and gave me honest and realistic expectations. I love this man!!!!