A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Said, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Said has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Said MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Said practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Said has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Said practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.