A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sales is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sales, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sales graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Sales MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Sales practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sales practices Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.