A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Salinas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Brit Salinas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Salinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Salinas practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.