Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Saluta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Saluta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Saluta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluta graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Saluta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saluta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Saluta practice?
Dr. Jonathan Saluta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.