A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Saluta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Saluta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saluta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saluta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Saluta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluta graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saluta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ramirez Saluta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Saluta practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Saluta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Saluta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.