Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Saluta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Saluta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Saluta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluta graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Saluta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ramirez Saluta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Saluta practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Saluta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Saluta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.