Dr. Jonathan Saluta, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

by Patricia Sykes on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr.Saluta was amazing I tell a lot of people about the doctor I will always recommend him to all thank u Dr. Saluta

Feeling great! show details Feeling great!
by Cassavete Winstead on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Saluta was very professional and took time to address my issues. Friendly staff and I am very satisfied with my Achilles Heel procedure and the followup he provided.

Apr 9th, 2015

Never made an appt. rather came under his care after trauma. Nice, knowledgeable, good bedside

by Aly Pinder on Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr.Saluta by far has been the very best in all areas and he cares always have time and very good about explaining medical and surgical procedures he's one of a kind highly recommend his services

by Brenda on Mar 31st, 2015

Very professional and excellent doctor

Was just the person I needed to see about my knee show details Was just the person I needed to see about my knee
Aug 16th, 2011

I injured my knee and tried going to another rheumatologist in his building first. This other person was unable to tell me what had happened to my knee or how to treat it. I was referred to Jonathan Saluta and was allowed to see him that same day. Not only did he know what happened to my knee, he knew what I needed to do to take care of it and get back to playing soccer. His rate was lower that the referring doctor's rate and he seemed to be more experienced and knowledgeable. I will look to go back to him in the future.