A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Salvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Salvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Salvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Salvin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Salvin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Salvin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Salvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Salvin practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.