A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Salvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Salvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Salvin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Salvin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Salvin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Salvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Salvin practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.