A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Salvin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salvin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Salvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Salvin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Salvin practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists and Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Salvin, Dr. Jonathon Salvin, Dr. Nathan Salvin