Dr. Jonathan Sande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sande?

June 2nd, 2011

Both Dr. Sande and his staff are wonderful! Sande has been supportive and helpful throughtout my entire fight with melanoma. When other doctors were urging me to get my will up to date, he made the seriousness of the situation clear but kept the spark of hope alive in me, which I sorely needed. Dr. Sande also made it possible for me to take Ipilimumab. One of the nurses told me that I was the first to receive it in Minnesota outside of the Twin Cities. I am grateful that Dr. Sande was such a great advocate for me!

May 29th, 2011

Excellent is an understatement

The kindest, most compassionate doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been my oncologist since 2001. He's worth his weight in gold if you can get him.

September 17th, 2017