A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Saunders, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Saunders, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Norris Saunders MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan N. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Saunders has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Saunders practices Plastic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Plastic Surgeons.