Dr. Jonathan Schiff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
Pleased Patient
Most competent and thorough physician that I have ever encountered. Extremely good listener, top-notch diagnostician, makes you feel comfortable during difficult conversations. Never rushes or hurries you - treats you as a peer, which is very rare.

February 9th, 2015
all doctors should have his professional courtesy and makes you feel very comfortable...does not rush you out of office like most doctors do. he is thorough and does a good job explaining your problem.

January 31st, 2014
Caring and understanding
I thank he is the most wonderful doctor I have met. I was frightened when I was told I had to have surgery on my right kidney. But once I met him I was put at ease. Thank you Dr. Schiff and bless Dr. Glen Marin for requesting that he do my surgery.

August 20th, 2011
LOVE dr. schiff
I had surgery in the pelvic region which was pretty close to the bladder. Something is going on with my bladder and I was lucky enough to be introduced to Dr. Schiff by my surgeon. I absolutely adore dr. Schiff. He genuinely cares and even answers his cell phone when i have questions. He is the best doctor ever. I wish all my doctors were like him. I trust him very much with my bladder health. I would definitely recommend him to my husband as well. god forbid he ever has any issues but if he did i would take him to dr. schiff. He is so nice, caring, funny, compassionate, listens to my concerns, and doesnt pressure me to do any procedures or take any meds if i dont want to (i AM just 30yrs old female) i recommend him fully!

May 19th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Both me and my father were treated by Doctor Schiff. He is very caring and is a wonderfull doctor. His whole staff is also very nice. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures as some other doctors wanted to do on my father. My father felt no pain after his prostate surgery and was going to the bathroom normally in 3 days. He was also 95 years old and others were afriad to do the procedure! I would highly recomend him!!

September 29th, 2010
great doctor
very caring and excellent diagnostic ability. got to the problem quickly and really heard me out about a sensitive issue.

November 12th, 2009
Dr. Schiff is that increasingly rare example of a fine human being and an expert physician. Is is inherently kind and interested in the lives of his patients as well as instilling confidence in his abilities to diagnose and treat illnesses. He is easy to talk to and inspires confidences beyond his immediate calling.