Dr. Jonathan Schiff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Schiff?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Schiff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

It is crystal clear Dr. Jonathan Schiff has found his calling. He is passionate about his work, an expert diagnostician, kind, patient, incredibly caring and has an innate ability to put the patient at ease under the most painful and challenging circumstances. Dr Schiff is truly a rare find these days and I feel lucky to have received his care. At 51 years old, perimenopause has challenged me in ways I've never been challenged before. A recent irritated and inflamed bladder left me unable to walk and internal pain was worsening...until Dr Schiff took over and relieved my pain within days. He never rushes you out of the office and is able to answer and explain questions in a way that can be understood. I highly recommend Dr. Schiff!

September 25th, 2016

Pleased Patient

Most competent and thorough physician that I have ever encountered. Extremely good listener, top-notch diagnostician, makes you feel comfortable during difficult conversations. Never rushes or hurries you - treats you as a peer, which is very rare.

February 9th, 2015

all doctors should have his professional courtesy and makes you feel very comfortable...does not rush you out of office like most doctors do. he is thorough and does a good job explaining your problem.

January 31st, 2014

Caring and understanding

I thank he is the most wonderful doctor I have met. I was frightened when I was told I had to have surgery on my right kidney. But once I met him I was put at ease. Thank you Dr. Schiff and bless Dr. Glen Marin for requesting that he do my surgery.

August 20th, 2011

LOVE dr. schiff

I had surgery in the pelvic region which was pretty close to the bladder. Something is going on with my bladder and I was lucky enough to be introduced to Dr. Schiff by my surgeon. I absolutely adore dr. Schiff. He genuinely cares and even answers his cell phone when i have questions. He is the best doctor ever. I wish all my doctors were like him. I trust him very much with my bladder health. I would definitely recommend him to my husband as well. god forbid he ever has any issues but if he did i would take him to dr. schiff. He is so nice, caring, funny, compassionate, listens to my concerns, and doesnt pressure me to do any procedures or take any meds if i dont want to (i AM just 30yrs old female) i recommend him fully!

May 19th, 2011

Amazing Doctor

Both me and my father were treated by Doctor Schiff. He is very caring and is a wonderfull doctor. His whole staff is also very nice. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures as some other doctors wanted to do on my father. My father felt no pain after his prostate surgery and was going to the bathroom normally in 3 days. He was also 95 years old and others were afriad to do the procedure! I would highly recomend him!!

September 29th, 2010

great doctor

very caring and excellent diagnostic ability. got to the problem quickly and really heard me out about a sensitive issue.

November 12th, 2009

Dr. Schiff is that increasingly rare example of a fine human being and an expert physician. Is is inherently kind and interested in the lives of his patients as well as instilling confidence in his abilities to diagnose and treat illnesses. He is easy to talk to and inspires confidences beyond his immediate calling.

March 31st, 2017