A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schleimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schleimer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleimer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schleimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Schleimer MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Schleimer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schleimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Schleimer practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.