Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schlosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schlosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlosser
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schlosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schlosser, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlosser graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Schlosser DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Schlosser practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schlosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Schlosser practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Internists and Suffern Endocrinologists.