A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schmidt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Jay County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lewis Schmidt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Schmidt practices Otolaryngology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Otolaryngologists.