Dr. Jonathan Schroeder Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Schroeder?

Terrible service

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I have been going here for probably at least 7 years and my PA was Beth Pectal. She was very good in addressing my chronic back pain. A few months ago I developed extreme pain in my legs and back. I had a huge cyst on my back to the bone. As we thought this cyst might be causing this new excruciating pain. She recommended having it taken out. I went to a general surgeon and had it removed. The surgeon did not give any pills to manage the surgery pain. We had gone up on my medicine to control the terrible back and leg pain. I hurt tremendously when I got home. Then they switched my PA. To and oriental lady. When my pain became intolerable I asked to see the Dr. first they told me I could not see the Dr. when I called for my next apt. There was a Dr. there. He examine me. He said that it might be at L3 L4 because of a a herniated disk was at that level. He suggested an MRI. But I could not get one because a had a stimulator that was not MRI compatible. He suggested I had it removed. It was at this pain Center who suggested I have it put in the first time and thought it would help my pain. Well it did not and I quit using it. So I went to a neurosurgeon to have it removed. They put a new one in that is MRI compatible. After the cyst removal which caused so much pain after surgery I asked my surgeon to please keep me out of pain in recovery. He promised that he would. He gave me a prescription for 80 Percocet because I did not have enough at home. The Parmacy said they needed pain management if it was ok. Pain management told them not to fill it and I would have to see the same pain management who tod me to get the surgery Done. So I made an apt. For the next day even though I could hardly walk. Good ole Dr. Schroeder told me he would give me a few but that they would not treat me anymore. The PA told him I kept increasing the meds. I could not believe what he said. They were the ones who told me to have the two series and upped my pain meds. I walked out without taking his prescription. It was his idea that I probably had a problem with L3L4. And that might be why my pain was so bad. In the meantime my feet were going numb. I followed all their instructions and they were kicking me out. I don’t even think he remembered. I am going to write every letter I can about this situation. I am in terrible pain and now I don’t have a pain management Dr. I wished I could have knock the smug look on the P.A. I have never abused drugs in any way. I went to tell my pharmacist and she could not believe it and knew I don’t abuse drugs. She said she had never heard of anyone do this especially in such a harsh way. I was completely humiliated. Like I said I will contact every one I can about the way I was treated. They could have told me on the phone and not humiliate me. I could hardly walk.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I met dr Schroeder while in the hospital and he was assigned to me for pain management. When I was told they could not find anything to treat me he came out with at least some answers and tried epidural a for the pain. Just done today so my fingers are crossed. Keep u posted!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016