Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Segal
Dr. Jonathan Segal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Segal is affiliated with Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Segal has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Nonthalee Pausawasdi
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Randy Sweis
Internal Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Julie Wright
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi10