A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Segal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Segal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Segal MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Segal practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Segal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Segal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.