A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seidenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidenberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seidenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Seidenberg FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Seidenberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg practices Ophthalmology near Havre De Grace, MD.
See Havre De Grace Ophthalmologists.