A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidenberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seidenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Seidenberg FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Seidenberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg practices Ophthalmology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Elkton, MD.
See Bel Air Ophthalmologists.