A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidenberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seidenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seidenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Seidenberg practice?
Dr. Jonathan Seidenberg practices Ophthalmology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Elkton, MD.
See Bel Air Ophthalmologists.