Dr. Jonathan Seidlin MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Parker, CO

April 12th, 2017
Great Urologist....
Dr Sedlin helped me through a difficult bout of kidney stones. He and his staff were great. I am happy to be much better with good kidney function..

November 5th, 2015
Excellent

October 22nd, 2015
A very well experienced Urologist, as well as an excellent person with compassion for his patients.

October 16th, 2015
No Communication with patients
Both my wife and our Pharmacy asked for a prescription to be filled over a week ago due to going out of the country for 2 weeks. They do not return calls. When I went to pharmacy and they told me they haven't called back in a week, I call the office. They don't refill prescriptions after hours! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR, THIS PLACE HAS NO COMMUNICATION WITH THEIR PATIENTS. STILL NO PHONE CALL REGARDING RESULTS OF TESTS 9 MONTHS AGO!

May 19th, 2015
Visit experience
For purposes of my visits (3) diagnosed w/ kidney stones . The Dr. displayed poor patient interaction skills. For my visits, he was dismissive, condecsending and arrogant. He behaved like a primadonna and seemed to be full of himself. He would not answer direct questions ,, even with a simple "I don't know" response. He spent most of his time typing in his tablet filling out some sort of record. He also seemed to want to get me into surgery before the kidney stone passed on it's own - (which it did 36 hours later) as he could further pad his bank account along with the accounts of the hospital and everyone else in the chain. Would I go back to him...?? NO .. Absolutely NOT!! Find another urologist - in a different practice.

February 16th, 2010
Quick and efficient. Dr Seidlin explained the procedure very well and put me at ease.