A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Shack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Shack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shack
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Shack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shack graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Shack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Friends Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Gershon Shack MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Shack practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Shack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Shack practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.