Dr. Jonathan Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sherman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sherman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015

Ongoing appointments after angio caths

Excellent patient experience, consistently caring in all ways. Pleasant staff, feel like I am in great hands with Dr. Sherman.

July 23rd, 2013

Experienced Cardiologist

After my original cardiologist passed away, Dr Sherman took it upon himself to pickup where the previous doctor left off. Listening to Dr Sherman about his prognosis of my heart problems I knew right away that he would be ideal to continue being my permanent doctor. This doctor is caring, courteous and follows up after a procedure.

February 3rd, 2011

I had seen several doctors, trying to figure out why I felt so tired and washed out. As a middle aged woman, I did not feel that I had to feel this way based on age alone. Dr. Sherman was kind, thorough and perfumed a stress test, explaining to me all the while what I could look forward to. The test came back positive and I was scheduled promptly for a heart angiogram. The procedure was explained to me well, and Dr. Sherman found a blockage in one of my arteries which he stented. The procedure was easy and I went home the following day. Since my stamina has improved and I am back doing the activities that I like to do without problems. I am grateful to Dr. Sherman and his staff! I especially like the fact that he and I will continue to work together as a team, as he puts it, to help reduce the chance that I have problems with my heart ever again,

June 26th, 2014