A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Shingles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Shingles, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shingles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shingles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Shingles DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Shingles practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Shingles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Shingles practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.