Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Silbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Silbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silbert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Silbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbert graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Silbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Silbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Silbert practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Silbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Silbert practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.