A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Silbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Silbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silbert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Silbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbert graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Silbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Silbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Silbert practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Silbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Silbert practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.