A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Silbert is Excellent. Dr. Silbert has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Silbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbert graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Silbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Silbert practice?
Dr. Jonathan Silbert practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Branford, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Silbert, Dr. Jonathon Silbert, Dr. Nathan Silbert