A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Silverstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Silverstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Silverstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Silverstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Silverstein has 17 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Silverstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Layton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.